Wednesday 2 July 2008

Back once again.

For those of you who thought I had given up the blog, you were very wrong. I had a few loose ends that I had to tie up and had to take some time out from the blogging game. So for those of you who are still checking the site from time to time, thank you. Let me update you on what has happened over the past month on the site.

Bryan, the night warden, has left to pursue other interests. He lasted two weeks. Never fear, as he was replaced within the week (meaning that I didn't miss my days off) by the new night warden, Martin. He seems fairly confident so far, but only time will tell.

Other than that, it has been a very quiet season so far. There have been the occasional little bits of fun here and there, but to recall each and every one of them would take forever. I shall start to blog once more, starting from today, and I will make every effort to continue until the park closes its gate in a few months time.

4 comments:

James (UK) said...

Good to know you're still around. I've got the site in my Google Reader RSS feeds, so I was pleased to see this post "pop up".

I'm always interested in reading scatagorical stories relating to campsite toilets, so bring on the posts... ;-)

Al said...

Admit it, you finally decided to shut Bryan up for good didn't you? :)

Night Warden said...

Maybe I did, Al. Maybe I did.

cogidubnus said...

Glad you're still with us...I'm not into technical stuff like RSS but have been faithfully checking daily!