Wednesday 22 April 2009

Sorry for the delay . . .

Well, after several months in hiatus, I've decided to restart this blog. You're probably all wondering why I stopped blogging in the first place. Well, there's a simple reason and a complex reason behind it. I think, for the purposes of this post, I'll explain the simple reason.

Last year there were several events around the time of my last post, which I can't go into, which could have given away my location and such. I decided rather than blogging about them, that I would stop for a while. I didn't intend to stop blogging completely, but after a while I became involved in other projects outside of work and I never got around to blogging again. Now that those projects have been put firmly on the back-burner for the time being, it is in my intentions to restart this blog again. This all depends on whether the past readers of the blog want it to continue or not. So leave comments and let me know if I should continue with my work or whether the blog should be fenced off for pitch regeneration works forever.

I have a few posts I have lined up to get back into the swing of things, but it would be pointless to post them if nobody is going to read them.

7 comments:

James (UK) said...

Hooray! I'll read them!

I saw my email notification for your comment on my own blog, and thought "Blimey! It's good to see him back! They must be re-opening for the Summer!"Well, nice to see you back. I certainly want to and will be reading your posts (http://keepthenoisedown.blogspot.com/ is firmly embedded in my Google Reader set-up already, patiently waiting since your last post).

I mean where else can I read about the disgusting condition of camp toilets, for example? Not that I have a "scat" fetish or anything!

;-)

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back, I'll certainly carry on reading if you want to continue blogging.

Anonymous said...

All the way in canada and I am on edge waiting for more of your stories

Central User said...

I too shall be reading. I saw your post on my Bloglines feed and (like James) thought "It's Summer". Welcome back.

Night Warden said...

Well, thank you for your kind words. I'll post a new entry in the morning and it's going to be a good one.

Joe said...

I'll be reading! Looking forward to it already.

cogidubnus said...

Nice to see you back...