Sunday 14 October 2007

Aggressive Behaviour

As I pulled into work last night, I noticed the familiar outline of Alex's car sitting outside reception. I thought it was rather strange that he was still there at that time of night, unless something serious had happened.

It turns out that all was well on the site and he had merely come down to speak to me about the reports I had left in the office for him that morning. The group concerned, weren't happy that I was asking them to quieten down, so Alex explained the silence policy to them but they already knew about it. It turns out that they are friends of the owner and weren't happy that they were spoken to in such an aggressive manner the previous evening.

I explained to Alex that I only become aggressive when needs must. Usually after the fourth or fifth time telling someone to shut up and go to bed. I doubt anything will come of it, as they were due to leave today anyway.

There is still no kettle in the office, which has seen me making cups of coffee using the microwave. At least it's slightly cleaner than the pots. Incidentally, someone has cleaned the frying pan. It's a vast improvement, but they neglected to clean the two ring stove which is used. It is still caked with grease.

It was very quiet last night, and long may it continue, as the end of the season is very soon. Which leaves me with one issue. Do I continue the blog until next season rolls around or do I close the doors on it until then? I mean, I have another job lined up which could be fruitful in the way of blog postings. This is where the readers of this blog come into play, let me know what you think I should do in the comments section.

5 comments:

Pizza Hut Team Member said...

If the new job involves any kind of customer stupidity then I'll read it!!

mumof4 said...

Yeah - I read it too - you have a great writing style. Stay with the writing no matter what your next job is...

Al said...

I think you should carry on with your new job for at least a while. If you find out that you don't have much to write about then you should considering stopping until next year.

cogidubnus said...

Yeah stay with it...

Anonymous said...

Keep it up!